Friday, December 24, 2010

Collagen and Vitamin C for Beauty

Tropocollagen triple helix.Image via Wikipedia
Health and beauty are two topics that keeps most women coming back for more.  And, like most women, I am always looking for a novel approach to beauty-especially if it is holistic. Well, this past summer while  browsing in the health and beauty aisle in Costco, I stumbled upon "Super Collagen+C Vitamins."  I read the label and was quite pleased with what I saw.  Since I just love sharing new and exciting info, I thought that I would share my positive experience here on my blog about this supplement.

Like most women, I suffered from hair damage from wearing too tight braids, wigs and mini-weaves.   As explained on the label, Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is the fiber that provides strength and support to the body.  As we age, our collagen production wanes, so by taking this supplement, the user would see strength and improved condition of hair, skin, nails, ligaments, tendons, bones, muscles and weight control. I was quite impressed. I grabbed a bottle, finished my shopping and headed for the check out.  I was even pleasantly surprised when, at the check out, the bagger commented on the fact that many people were purchasing the  product.

Well, after taking the product for nearly every day for six months(I sometimes forgot), I can truly say that I have experienced improvement in the strength of my fingernails. (I just went this week to have my nails manicured.  I felt proud that they really looked healthy.)

I can also say that some of my weak hair issues such as the weak right side-at the temples-are resolving.  I was nearly bald.  Now, there is plenty of new growth to that side.  All that is needed is length. I am sure that I experiencing less noticeable improvemnts, such as more elasticity in my skin.

So, for anyone who is looking to start their beauty regimen from the inside out, check out the website http://www.neocell.com/
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherl Wilsher's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Sherl Wilsher’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: